Hi guys! I’ve been getting so many DM’s recently asking where I get my hair clips from.
I love them, they’re so easy to use especially if you’re a low maintenance person such as myself. I normally just throw my hair up in a clip and go about my day. Also, I feel like the claw-clips are less damaging to my hair personally compared to a hair tie (sometimes those rip out my hair). Here are some of my favorites/some that I’ve just ordered!
- Marbled turquoise blue and white acrylic hair claw clip from Linda’s Accessories on Etsy.
- Medium blue or white marbled seashell acrylic and metal hair claw clip for fine thin hair from Linda’s Accessories on Etsy.
- Light blue and white speckled hair claw clip from Linda’s Accessories on Etsy.
- Mixed lite blue and white marbled hair claw clip medium fine hair from Linda’s Accessories on Etsy.
- French Hair Claw in Pink Lemonade| Pink and Yellow Acetate Resin Hair Clip from
- French Clip Collection in Porcelain| Acetate Hair Claw and French Barrette from
- Candy Color Hair Claw Clip from .
- White Purple Butterfly hair clips from
- Gold Minimalist Geometry Hair Claws from